|   HOME   |   PILATES   |   FOOD   |   FITNESS   |   HEALTH   |   MY STORY   |

Thursday, August 1, 2013

JOHN STAMOS HAS THE LAST LAUGH in his PILATES CLASS



The famous John Stamos, or perhaps better known as Uncle Jessie from Full House, reveals that he gets teased in his Pilates classes! The age defying actor says that Pilates makes him feel a little 'ridiculous' but look good so he's sticking to his exercise of choice despite the laughter.

We kid you not; if you look up 'John Stamos does not age' you will find over 1.7 million Google results. In spite of this reputation, the 48-year-old actor says that he works very hard to maintain his toned body. 

The actor joined stars Stacey Keibler and Paris Hilton for a yacht club launch party in Malibu just the other day and was happy to talk about how he got beach/yacht-ready. 


Stamos reveals his love-hate relationship with Pilates; 'I go into class and its all women except for me. I'm the only guy there and I know they make up these exercises to make me look ridiculous; they plot before I get there.Because every exercise involved my legs up, like I'm in the stirrups or something. And it looks like I'm getting a pap smear. They do it to make me look silly, but it keeps me in shape'.

John was more than happy to talk about the benefits of his commitment to Pilates. 'I have a beautiful woman's body now. I have a great ass now.'

Stamos even accepted the challenge to get his co-star Kelly Osbourne's father, Ozzy Osbourne, to Pilates! 'I'll take him!' offered Stamos. 'Can you imagine?'

Think John Stamos is a pretty good looking guy and wouldn't hate to look like him? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com 

x Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...